Last hour-final desicion

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Both are glossy. Depends if you want your phone to get noticed and asked about... if you do go red. If you want to blend in a little bit more go for white.

metalchick719

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
White is very beautiful. I've seen and handled the white 920 in person. I like the red as well, but I haven't seen that one personally. White definitely looks more professional and all the tile colors can go with it, as already stated. But if you're still stuck over which of the two to get, maybe flip a coin? :smile:

pinturicchio_10

Aug 2, 2013
Visit site
White is very beautiful. I've seen and handled the white 920 in person. I like the red as well, but I haven't seen that one personally. White definitely looks more professional and all the tile colors can go with it, as already stated. But if you're still stuck over which of the two to get, maybe flip a coin? :smile:

:)

pinturicchio_10

Aug 2, 2013
Visit site

Also i haven't seen yet this fu@@@@ colour...only the white

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss