925 Bluetooth issue with Jabra Freeway HFS 100

evlinferno

Jul 22, 2013
Visit site
Just wondering if anyone is having issues connecting to this in car hands free speaker? I am able to pair the phone with the jabra but after about 5 minutes it looses connection. To top it off once it looses connection the Bluetooth settings of the phone just freezes, i can't turn it off or on or disconnect the Bluetooth from my phone. All other aspects of the phone work like going to the home screen or opening any apps but the Bluetooth setting are just stuck frozen in the off position stating that it is still connected to the jabra speaker, and the only way to re-activated the Bluetooth settings of the phone is to restart the phone. If any one knows a solution to this problem i would really appreciate any help possible thank you..

evlinferno

Jul 22, 2013
Visit site
Do you have the latest firmware for your Jabra device?
Yes that was the first thing i did when i notice it was having issues. The one i originally had was a older version so i thought that might be the problem but it was a no go. Do you have the Jabra Freeway? Is it working for you with the 925? If so then its provably a defected model i think i am going to have to return it. OMG! i just remember i still have my Nokia 900 i will test it and see if the problem still persist and if so then i will return it. I hope it is the Jabra and not my 925, i want to get a pair of wireless Bluetooth head phones and i dont want any issues like the ones mentioned. :angry:

emptyfish

Jul 23, 2013
Visit site
It definitely sounds like the Jabra is the issue. I have a Cruiser 2 that works fine. If you completely turn off your Freeway does the phone still show it as connected?

Sent from my Lumia 925 using Tapatalk

evlinferno

Jul 22, 2013
Visit site
It definitely sounds like the Jabra is the issue. I have a Cruiser 2 that works fine. If you completely turn off your Freeway does the phone still show it as connected?

Sent from my Lumia 925 using Tapatalk

yes it still shows that it is connected even after the freeway is completely off. and i cant even turn off the bluetooth switch on the Lumia because that option it is frozen. I need to restart the phone in order to get it work again.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven