GDR2 Amber Update ETA: South Africa

abudharr

Jul 12, 2013
Visit site
I'm out of of patience,

the nokia retailer software updater, did want to install on laptop, it's said my operating system is not suitable or something like that, i'm using vista... on my computer it' work, the installation part, but when lauching the app, it's giving me a whole error, for the heading says: we're pretty pretty sorry.

need help, i'm downloading xp sp3 for my laptop, hope it works, abit impatience can't wait for the amber update

Oliver McDermott

Aug 9, 2013
Visit site
We've been trolled, but with a happy ending (read my opening post in this thread) - my wife's Lumia 620 received the update today albeit, minus Nokia Glance - let's keep our fingers crossed for this - it's a great feature, especially for the L800/900's sporting AMOLED (due to the wide viewing angle). Data Sense is also now available, as well as the 'epic' Nokia Smart Cam app.

Last edited:

Oliver McDermott

Aug 9, 2013
Visit site
I'm out of of patience,

the nokia retailer software updater, did want to install on laptop, it's said my operating system is not suitable or something like that, i'm using vista... on my computer it' work, the installation part, but when lauching the app, it's giving me a whole error, for the heading says: we're pretty pretty sorry.

need help, i'm downloading xp sp3 for my laptop, hope it works, abit impatience can't wait for the amber update

The update is available via OTA - you don't need to hassle with software. Any luck yet?

Leigh Van den Berg

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
I have a branded MTN 920, and as of yet have not received any updates for gdr2/amber....:cry:

Update: On Nokia availability page, MTN 920 is now listed as "Waiting for Approval"

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon