Easily Flash any Lumia 920 with full Amber/GDR2 features!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex Rodriguez

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
Re: How to flash ATT Lumia 920 with amber

Biggest question though is, When GDR3 comes out. Would be have to reflash? or would it be a straightforward update???
I bought Windows Phone, because I didn't want to have to "root" to get features unfortunately carriers are indeed schmucks
Another concern I have, is warranty. It is clear that this void your warranty. What if the phone ends in a unusable state when installing the Rom? You won't be able to send it to Nokia if it doesn't have the original Rom on it and im sure they know what's your phone original ROM because of the IMEI and serial numbers. I sent mines one time to them so it has history with them, and i have warranty coverage until November.

Last edited:

Boxerboy213

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
Re: How to get Data Sense/GDR2/Amber on At&t TODAY

So... I see that everyone is getting an L to signify LTE. I don't seem to see it. All I get is 4g, H, H+... I set my access point to LTE 1 and still no success. >.>
Anything I'm doing wrong?

bglf83

Jul 20, 2013
Visit site

I only get H and H+ as well. My speed is 15 down and 1 up though.

Sent from my RM-821_eu_france_267 using Tapatalk

DKDogz54

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site

The lack of the Lumia Pusher app is a pretty big bummer. I hated having to hunt down these updates.

hoovermac

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site

Well - took the latest Rogers Rom, flashed the Euro Amber update and all seems well I think. Phone shows that I am only be getting H+ as the maximum speed on my local Telus. Will have to test that out. Only disappointment is that the restored music does not have album art. Need to fix that tomorrow. Sms and app restore worked flawlessly. Was quite pleased with that. Will restore the start screen tomorrow. Boot up is a lot faster with this rom!

black_lion

Aug 9, 2011
Visit site

I keep getting this:
Unable to get error message
System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x8400F000): Unable to get error message
at FuseLib.IConnectionServices.GetConnectionIdentifier(String bstrConnectionId)
at Nokia.CareSuite.PlugIns.MurzimRecovery.RecoveryConnectionManager..ctor(FuseLoader fuseLoader, IConnection connection, UserInteractionDelegate userInteractionDelegate)
at Nokia.CareSuite.PlugIns.MurzimRecovery.RecoveryDialog.RecoveryDialogModel.Flash()
at Nokia.CareSuite.PlugIns.MurzimRecovery.RecoveryDialog.RecoveryDialogModel.<HandleDownloadVariantPackageCompleted>b__8(Object state)

Strider0028

Jan 6, 2013
Visit site

When trying to flash the Roger's ROM I click ok for the prompt about product code mismatch, it starts to boot with the Nokia boot screen having the text at the top instead of the middle, and then I get another error about product mismatch and reboots my phone back to the way it was.

Here is the error message:
0xFA001304: Platform ID check fails. Reason(s): The FFU file is not meant for this product. The platform ID of image does not match with platform ID of the device.

Update:
I downloaded the Roger's ROM from somewhere else and it worked.

Last edited:

JumboScrimps

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site

i followed all of the instructions but for some reason whenever i press update list nothing comes up? help anyone?

JumboScrimps

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site

i didnt get to flash neither, i have att and im trying to get rogers pre portico in order to get the amber

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnwilliam9750