Car Mount - Pro Clip 920 to 1020?

anon(5339110)

Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
Have you tried contacting the manufacturer? They offer chat, Skype and a toll-free number on their website.

Actually, I did chat with ProClip before I posted my question here. They said the phones/holders were not compatible. That said, I wanted to see if any forum members had first-hand experience. Looks like the specs are close enough that it might work ok. I have my 920 holder hard-wired with USB charging.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Actually, I did chat with ProClip before I posted my question here. They said the phones/holders were not compatible. That said, I wanted to see if any forum members had first-hand experience. Looks like the specs are close enough that it might work ok. I have my 920 holder hard-wired with USB charging.

Perhaps someone here might know. Then again, I have no idea how popular ProClip car mounts are. It's possible that there aren't a lot of people who use them.

B1zzle

Jul 21, 2013
Visit site
i use proclip too! and I tweeted to them 3 weeks ago asking when the plate for the 1020 would be out, at that time he said about 4 weeks.

procrip.png

It's possible that there aren't a lot of people who use them.

everyone should use them :D instead of big suction cup beast holders, these are smaller and attach in a special way and dont look obtrusive :D :D :D :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EyeTea