if amber update wipe my memory can i retrieve the purchased game or dp i need to buy it again?

Aldi Ducon

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
If amber update come to ph. Uhmm I buy games yesterday like order and chaos and asphalt 7. If the amber update will reset my phone. Can I retrieve the purchased game without buying hte games again
that's only is my concern

Microsoftjunkie

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
You surely can. Your purchase history is tied to your "Microsoft Account". As long as you pit in the same account on any WP you will always be able to download any purchases you made.

ajeesh yacob

Jul 6, 2013
Visit site
no way. i guess u ve to buy again.. please wait.don take risk. anyway its almost next week or within this month u ll get update without flashing..

crash1989

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
You don't need to worry about losing them in case you are updating OTA. If you intend to flash your device with one of the laked roms you might lose some apps but your purchase history will be saved n your account.

I don't want to lose certain apps like YouTube hence I am waiting for the OTA.

Scienceguy Labs

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Yes, I've reinstalled paid apps on a few different Windows Phones. You only pay once. When you attempt to reinstall a previously purchased app, the store will let you know that you've already paid. You then continue as usual.

xratola

May 9, 2013
Visit site
You can download everything for free, so don't worry. I don't want to flash my device since I don't want to install again big apps like asphalt 7, so that I'll wait :p

envio

Jun 20, 2012
Visit site
The real point is that the GDR2 + Amber update does not involve resetting your phone to factory default so you can relax either way.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99