Hello everybody!
    I have a serious problem.

Today I listen to music with headphones, when I disconnecting the headphones the phone is still act like the headphones are still connect.
    There is no sounds, only ringtones and message alerts. Cant hear me and cant hear calls, no sounds on music, Youtube, videos.

with headphones everything working well, there is sounds.
    I tried to plug and unplug the headphones again, Hard-reset, restart the phone... still no change.
    I understand what the problem is: The phone not recognize that the headphones has been disconnect.
    there is any application that i can disconnect the headphones manually?

Thanks a lot for helps!!!!!
    have a good day...
    08-09-2013 01:59 PM
    I've not heard anything like this before, but it sounds like a hardware problem. Can you take the phone back to where you got it or send it to Nokia to get it replaced/repaired?
    08-19-2013 02:26 AM
    there is a metal contact that bends and connects to the another contact when you insert the headphone inside the headphone jack, this makes sound cut off from the phone speakers and diverts it to the headphone socket. what probably might have happened is that metal might have stuck in the bent position hence the phone behaves as if the headphone is still connected. I would suggest inserting the headphone input again in the jack and moving it round and round, or you can unplug and plug in headphones in a quick fashion multiple times....all this to bring back the metal contact to its position again. Give it a shot, it has happened multiple times to me before (not on my current 920) and it has worked. If it doesn't then it might be a hardware issue and might need to be repaired.

Best of luck!
    08-22-2013 03:34 PM