Any Lumia 620 user regretting his/her purchase? Because I haven't found one yet! :D

broar94

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
^^ Yes its shocking that Nokia made such a subpar hardware . Once i had the phone along with my keys in my pocket and when I took it out, the screen didnt respond to my touches. I had to remove battery and switch it on. This already happened twice, thank god I didnt pay too much for this lumia.

oyaug

Nov 22, 2012
Visit site
I regret it, battery life sucks, I have random reboots and freezes, I have seen posts of people with the same issues so I don’t think is just a defective phone.

Blutto

Sep 21, 2013
Visit site
I regret it, battery life sucks, I have random reboots and freezes, I have seen posts of people with the same issues so I don’t think is just a defective phone.

Still only screen problems, won't respond to a swipe or does so very slowly. Sometimes fixed by just a momentary press of the on/off button. Otherwise its good.

gilatino

Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
It is a great phone. I had it for 7 months and I have no issues. It is my first smartphone. I was a little disappointed with the camera as it is worse than my previous phone (Sony Ericsson Elm) which has a wonderful camera. I am glad I made a good decision by buying Lumia 620.

I_m_Snah

Nov 8, 2013
Visit site
My regrets? Aside from battery life in heavy usage, Amber ruined its beautiful camera and Black didn't resolve this problem. (It's a big deal for me!) :angry:

Arjun KR

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Here is my experience with Battery of 620.
Our team has developed a windows phone app,which requires internet connection to run,few days ago we got a chance to display the app in science and technology fest, we had one problem, Internet connectivity at the fest was not so good, only option we left with was sharing 2g internet, I used my 620 to share and battery lasted for almost 5-6 hours, which is great!

colinkiama

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
When I first got this phone, I had problems like freezing in calls, lock screen won't work. Then I updated the phone and received updates like touch, glance and display from Nokia, and everything was fine so, if you do get this phone, update first.

Dantekai14

Apr 7, 2013
Visit site
I am regretting few things
Lumia 620 battery back-up which is worst among all Lumia phones.(come on who puts 1300mAh battery in a smatphone). Battery is the most important thing in a smartphone and L620 missing it.

It's a 512MB RAM devices which is totally a bad sign in WP because no one is optimizing game for WP. I am still missing my fav game Subway Surfer.(

Nokia itself treating L620 as most inferior phone. This phone always get update at last one..Even L520 got update 2 months earlier than Lumia.

So, in my opinion L620 is the worst Lumia phone and sadly I bought this phone the day it launch. I still wish if I waited 2 months more I'll get better phone L720 atleast I got best battery back-up Lumia phone.

daniel620

Feb 18, 2014
Visit site
The only that I regret is that the hardware buttons (power/volume/camera) have a very very low quality, seriously, I had to fix them two times... And of course the mediocre battery life!

Against that, I love it because any lag-droid phone that I could bought won't have the same good things that the 620 has :)

styeffo69

Feb 4, 2014
Visit site

mohammed yasir

Dec 12, 2013
Visit site
I'm very much happy about my phone.. Purchased over a year ago... W8.1 update solved the battery issue... Only issue is freezing of lock screen, that too twice or thrice in a month...
I never regret buying L620

Shubhendu Singh

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
I do regret it, if i had waited some more weeks i could have gotten an Android. L620 with a ₹15k price tag with only 512mb Ram and such pathetic battery life was such a bad idea.
Not to say i am having othr problems like my back cover has this wrinkles all over it. Looks so ugly. And the back camera has DUST in it. WHAT THE FRAK ???

prasath1234

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
Sadly I bought lumia 820 same worst battery life if I.would have wait another 4 month's I could have bought moto x or grand2.mistakes do often.:D:D:p

Sent from my C2305 using WPCentral Forums mobile app

Aniket Mhatre

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site
I do regret it, if i had waited some more weeks i could have gotten an Android. L620 with a ₹15k price tag with only 512mb Ram and such pathetic battery life was such a bad idea.
Not to say i am having othr problems like my back cover has this wrinkles all over it. Looks so ugly. And the back camera has DUST in it. WHAT THE FRAK ???

₹15k lol when and from where did you purchased it? I got mine for ₹12700 in August 13
And for the battery issue why don't you try Mugen external battery you get a 1400 mAh battery.

Sent from my Lumia 620 wp8.1 RM-846_im_india_233 using Tapatalk

prasath1234

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
He told no he bought at launch.the very next day.nokia tend to keep thier price high.even nokia lumia 820 at launch was 26000rs but when i bought it online it was only 21200 at amazon.in on 13th sept. 2013.but if u sell it it will fetch max 12000 rs.thats the smartphone world.things become absolute within 6 months or 1 year.But nokia being great company for battery life should have bumped the battery size of thier phones.

Sent from my C2305 using WPCentral Forums mobile app

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss