Nokia Music & Bing Music

mihnoi

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
I just installed the amber dev rom cause frankly i was feeling bored. I have always had the problem, with all the roms i have flashed, that nokia music and bing music don't work. I live in Romania and i know those services are not available in my country, so for that reason i selected country\region United Kingdom. As my device started and i hit the search button i saw the bing music icon and used it. Recognized a song (surprised of how fast it was) and then I backed out. After 30 seconds max hit the search button again and the icon was gone. I never figured out how to keep the icon from disappearing. As for nokia music i don't want to subscribe or anything just want the basic package. But when i enter Nokia Music I just see "my music" and "settings". Tried signing in to nokia account but still nothing.
Someone please give me solution to this problem because i really want those services and it has been bugging me for some time now and i am starting to be kind of obsessive in finding a solution.

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
I just installed the amber dev rom cause frankly i was feeling bored. I have always had the problem, with all the roms i have flashed, that nokia music and bing music don't work. I live in Romania and i know those services are not available in my country, so for that reason i selected country\region United Kingdom. As my device started and i hit the search button i saw the bing music icon and used it. Recognized a song (surprised of how fast it was) and then I backed out. After 30 seconds max hit the search button again and the icon was gone. I never figured out how to keep the icon from disappearing. As for nokia music i don't want to subscribe or anything just want the basic package. But when i enter Nokia Music I just see "my music" and "settings". Tried signing in to nokia account but still nothing.
Someone please give me solution to this problem because i really want those services and it has been bugging me for some time now and i am starting to be kind of obsessive in finding a solution.
For both your Nokia Account and your Windows Phone, change the region to the US. It should bow work.

venu238

Jun 6, 2013
Visit site
I have a different kind of problem.. I'm using Indian ROM on At&t Lumia 920, nokia music doesn't work for me even though its services work in my country. Can any one help me?

mihnoi

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
Just modified my settings for the microsoft and nokia account, setting them to Us. It seems it doesn't work. I even did a reset on my phone. Does it take time for the servers to change the region ? If not i don't know what could be the problem.

venu238

Jun 6, 2013
Visit site
I have seen somewhere that if we use different ROMs it doesn't work.

I guess Nokia music checks out our IMEI and region of the phone before subscription.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss