Nokia Lumia 720 Pakistani Users

Ather88

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
The intent behind this post is to make the kick-start for Lumia 720 Users in Pakistan Easy. Correct me if I my wrong in my observations. Lumia 720 Red and Black in Color in Pakistan is extremely rare. Only White and Yellow are easily available. If you are switching from Non-Smart Phone to Smart Phone (Lumia 720). Just bear in my mind that most Smart Phones including Lumia 720 accepts Micro-SIM, you have to cut the traditional SIM to Micro-SIM. This can be facilitated by your respective service provider at a minimal cost. Bear in mind that if your service provider will be issuing new Micro-SIM than you might need to take backup of your contacts. You can get this also done through Mobile Shops which can trim your existing SIM into Micro-SIM. You should also apply screen protector to your Lumia 720 Screen. Don't forget to ask for Original Lumia 720 Screen Protector. You will find it hard on regular Mobile shops to find. You need to head towards the main Mobile Market for Lumia Accessories. In case of any other issues for Lumia 720 particular Pakistan Users, do share them.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo