Lumia 925: Which color?

manilabeans

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
I'm thinking of purchasing an unlocked Lumia 925 when it's released here in the Philippines but I haven't made up my mind on the color.

Can you guys provide feedback on your own 925? How does the white fare against smudges and dirt? Is the black really as much of a fingerprint magnet as the video reviews on YouTube would suggest? I'm thinking of getting the grey one, but most people seem to like the black one. Any thoughts?

manilabeans

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
Yup, according to Nokia Philippines all three colors would be made available here. Although I would have happily traded that option in exchange for having the 32GB variant instead, lol.

Firenze89

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
After a month and a half without any back cover, my white 925 is holding up really well.
Smudges are very easy to clean the white color does a great job at ''hiding'' fingerprints.

The only signs of aging are the rounded sides of the polycarb starting to look slightly shinier due to friction. That's something prone to happen with all three colors though.
I don't find it bothering at all.

manilabeans

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
The only signs of aging are the rounded sides of the polycarb starting to look slightly shinier due to friction. That's something prone to happen with all three colors though.
I don't find it bothering at all.

Yeah, I kinda expected that but I have faith enough on Nokia's anodizing process :D Although I think that kind of wear might look more prominent on the black and grey versions.

So excited, I can't wait for the 19th. I hope to see the three colors on release day. I am partial to the grey but all three colors look so damn sexy I can't make up my mind, lol.

sinergy2k

Jul 23, 2013
Visit site
I got black and it is a fingerprint magnet! I had a white lumia before this and it had no issues with fingerprints or dirt. I ended up getting the white wireless cover because the fingerprints were annoying me. Black does look good though (when it's clean) :p

manilabeans

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
I guess the black is out of the question then :( Manila weather tends to make my fingers more prone to leaving marks on such surfaces. With the feedback I've been getting I think the white might be a good option. It is very sexy looking. The only thing holding me back from getting one was the thought that it might become dirty looking too easily but people seem to agree that it's easy to clean so...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb