I want to understand the actual usage of battery sustainability comparing between 1020 and 925...

Rico Lau

May 20, 2013
Visit site
I'm using the lumia 720 and really satisfy with it's incredible battery life (compare with my previous phone Galaxy S3)
Even I keep it stand by 3G signal, it still allow me to have a one charge in around two or one and a half days.
However, the screen resolution is pretty low and i got uncomfortable when i'm reading in little words.

I know both drivers' battery life will not be same as lumia 720, but i want to know which one is better.
The camera and storage not really prior first of my consideration. bcoz 16GB is good enough for me and the 41MP camera may more suitable display in a large screen.
Therefore, under the actual user experience, 1020 or 925 battery life will be sustain much more longer???

Apologize with my poor english....:unhappysweat:

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
Battery depends on size of batteries and size of your screen mainly. So if you look at detailed specs of your phone those are two key factors that will give you the answer. The other bits you may want to consider is your network coverage. Everything else is pretty much a guess work.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss