925 Shutter Button problem

greeny12m

Aug 11, 2013
Visit site
Does everyone's shutter button have a definite 'click' feeling when half & fully pressed? Mine seems to be on the fritz. Holding it won't unlock to the camera app and in the camera app the shutter button only focuses and wont take a photo.
Do I need to send my phone away :-(

WorzelGummage

Dec 30, 2012
Visit site
Does everyone's shutter button have a definite 'click' feeling when half & fully pressed? Mine seems to be on the fritz. Holding it won't unlock to the camera app and in the camera app the shutter button only focuses and wont take a photo.
Do I need to send my phone away :-(

You should be able to feel a little resistance when half (and full) pressing the camera button. From what you have described it sounds like your is faulty so I'd recommend taking it back to where you bought it for a replacement or if they're less than helpful you could take it to a Nokia Care Point.

greeny12m

Aug 11, 2013
Visit site
weirdly it now seems to be working. It seems to have moods, unfortunately everytime it stops working is the exact time when I really need it to work, like when I am trying to show off my phone to friends. They just tell me I should have got an iPhone, it is really upsetting!!!

manilabeans

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
If I were you I'd bring it in for a replacement. It should work 100% of the time.

(I'm getting my own 925 next Monday when it becomes available here in Manila. All these posts regarding defective units makes me a little bit nervous. But the 925 is so darn sexy I just have to have one :D)

El-Macho

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
Guys..I just bought a Lumia 925 and I have quite a different problem..:/
Does the shutter key on your L925 do the click sound? I mean this guy here is having shutter-key hardness problem..mine is too sensitive :p
Hell..it's more sensitive than the capacitive button..I just touch it..boom picture taken. No focusing nothing. Just touch and boom picture. I am guessing that's a hardware problem right?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720