Rogers L920+ GDR2 Euro Dev ROM. Results/Experiences

woozlewuzzle11

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
Tried flashing about 5 times now and every time it comes up with "Recovery Failed: Unable to get error message" I've read the same instructions at least 20 times and yet this comes up. It's goddamn frustrating. I've deleted and re downloaded the same files and did everything the same and I still get this stupid message.

jojapath

Mar 14, 2013
Visit site
Is it possible to go back to Rogers Rom after having been installed the Euro one?

Don't know about AT&T phones but if yours is a Rogers NL920, don't worry about it. If you read my post just under yours (#27), you'll see that last night I installed/uninstalled the euro ROM like 4 or 5 times and was going back to the Rogers ROM too.

You can just flash back the Rogers ROM the same way you flashed the euro dev ROM.

Iain_S

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
The ATT Dev ROM for GDR2 is now available on Nokia servers, this uses a retail Canadian nam, will report back on how it runs on Rogers 920.

gilnfld

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
The ATT Dev ROM for GDR2 is now available on Nokia servers, this uses a retail Canadian nam, will report back on how it runs on Rogers 920.

Thanks. Do let us know how it goes; I was tempted to do this as well but have been super busy. The euro rom is so smooth and stable, I am interest to see how the NA Dev rom will run....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos