Amber update

Al Dasher

Jul 12, 2013
Visit site
i flashed my L920 and the battery is amazing i only charge it once and it stays more than one day <3 love amber update plus that everything is working just perfect

TechFreak1

May 15, 2013
Visit site
3 UK didn't even know what GDR2 was when I called to find out if they had a date.

LOL.. personally I found 3 generally are always slow that is given since they are pretty small carrier compared to O2, Vodaphone and EE. Also the two people I spoke to O2 didn't know either actually one was pretty rude lol. Then again two people don't sum up an entire company, I have been with O2 for a few years now and have only had like 4 CRs like that guy pick up the phone. I only wanted to stop the auto renew on my sim only contract...then again come to think of it I asked him if when they are expecting to get the 1020 in stock, put me on hold for a few mins and his tone of voice changed through out the conversation from slightly irate to extremely irate which was befuddling to say the least.

OEM should at least push the update out to unlocked devices at least...

how1ard

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
LOL.. personally I found 3 generally are always slow that is given since they are pretty small carrier compared to O2, Vodaphone and EE. Also the two people I spoke to O2 didn't know either actually one was pretty rude lol. Then again two people don't sum up an entire company, I have been with O2 for a few years now and have only had like 4 CRs like that guy pick up the phone. I only wanted to stop the auto renew on my sim only contract...then again come to think of it I asked him if when they are expecting to get the 1020 in stock, put me on hold for a few mins and his tone of voice changed through out the conversation from slightly irate to extremely irate which was befuddling to say the least.

OEM should at least push the update out to unlocked devices at least...

I disagree I've been with Three for years and always found them to be pretty quick with updates (when I had one of their branded phones) once they're released in their territory which they aren't at present. In fact people on 3 got the last WP update before me and I have an unlocked L920 device straight from Nokia, go figure!

fdruid

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
Didn't get mine either. Alas, it's unlocked but shows carrier as "CV Malaysia". I wonder when I will get it (maybe when it hits Malaysia's territory?)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077