Lagging issue in Lumia 720

Ahmad Wali

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Hey 720 Owners,

Anyone else facing the lagging issue on your Nokia Lumia 720? I have noticed when you are using Facebook, it always lags and you cannot share the posts. Facebook app on windows phone sucks. It will always show you the message cannot share due to privacy settings. I have uninstall re-install the app many times. Another thing I have noticed that when you are browsing IE, it will start lagging badly. Sometimes, I have to press back buttons more than one time, but application close if you do this!

Full of bugs and not fast enough. I think it should be Quad Core and atleast 1GB RAM to perform fast on WP.:shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked:

Pulserider

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
That not good. I'm not experiencing this issues on my Nokia Lumia 720. Did you try turning your phone on and off and see if this helps? Otherwise maybe thinking of doing a reset of your device?

Ahmad Wali

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
That not good. I'm not experiencing this issues on my Nokia Lumia 720. Did you try turning your phone on and off and see if this helps? Otherwise maybe thinking of doing a reset of your device?

Which phone you were using previously? Are you using facebook app for Windows phone?

Ahmad Wali

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
720 user, no lagging whatsoever

Are you a hardcore user of cell phones who likes to multitask? Try opening facebook and going through pictures and posts. try to share them on your wall, then go back to other application like email then go back start browsing facebook app on 720, you will notice what is wrong!

Or maybe I am too much used to super fast speed of HTC One X Android!!

OzRob

Mar 20, 2013
Visit site
Are you a hardcore user of cell phones who likes to multitask? Try opening facebook and going through pictures and posts. try to share them on your wall, then go back to other application like email then go back start browsing facebook app on 720, you will notice what is wrong!

Just tried this. I don't notice any lag. It does take a second or two to switch between apps, but I don't notice any substantial lagging in use. I agree that the Facebook app sucks, but that's a different issue. A faster processor isn't going to make Facebook better. I think your issue is with the app, not the phone or OS.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786