GDR2/Amber release date in Romania

Suedezu

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Hi,

This goes out to all the WP Central Romanian users.

Does anybody know the release date for GDR2/Amber for Orange and/or Vodafone?

If anyone from Romania managed to flash their L920 please let me us know what's improved.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
It usually takes a while before the carriers officially release updates. You might want to follow the WPCentral blogs, since the writers usually mention when carriers roll out official updates.

Suedezu

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I know it takes a while for carriers to officially release updates and I also know it's no use asking them about software updates.

This is why I started this thread and hopefully someone using the Lumia 920 in Romania has some precise info about the release date.

Gabriel Marinescu

Aug 21, 2013
Visit site
Hello, all that is currently known is that Vodafone users will soon receive the update for the 920, while the other models and Orange users will have to wait a bit more. How much more is unknown as the update is currently undergoing final testing with operator to achieve approval. Source: Availability in Europe - Nokia

piff2222

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
salut eu am instalat amber+gdr2 pe un tel luat de la orange(blocat in retea)si merge perfect.pachetul de update il poti lua de aici de pe site. hello i have installed amber + gdr2 got a phone from Orange (locked network) and go perfect.you can get updates here on the site

Suedezu

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Hi,

Can you tell me where exactly did you get the ROM and which installation procedure you followed?

Can you also write a short review of your Amber experience ?

Thanks!!!

Suedezu

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I just checked and Nokia Care Suite shows that GDR2/Amber is available my yellow Orange Lumia 920!!!

I guess the update will soon be available through OTA!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs