Lumia 928 Debranding. Is it possible ?

AR2186

Dec 18, 2012
Visit site
I can launch it, but the whole thing is essentially empty. I think it might be only applicable only when using a GSM mode, the settings do absolutely nothing on the 928 when on CDMA.

What application string / id did you use to launch it? More for curiosity's sake then anything else

Trevor Halsey

Jun 12, 2013
Visit site
Have you been able to get to field test mode with the Toast Launcher? I couldn't get it working as most of the gsm/dialer codes seem to be blocked. Would be interested in what codes you have gotten to work

Everything I've found dialer wise is over in the hacking and development forum at xda-developers. If you need to find it you can just look me up there (for the others reading this my user name over there is thals1992) and the thread is in my signature.

What application string / id did you use to launch it? More for curiosity's sake then anything else

Its also in that same thread. Its just launching a part of extras+info with the command to launch the field test.

Sent from my RM-860 (Lumia 928) using the OFFICIAL Tapatalk app.

JGeorgoudakis

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
I told you....Before two months. That is possible to refubrish yor phone to GENERAL rom...Someonse said it is not possible cause if specific hardware.Microsoft today proves it.Release of a general GDR3 update that runs on all WP and updatable also. Rumors for Lumia928 failed. You can now refubrish you WP in somthong general. I was right after all.Greetings.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6