I just noticed that a part of the touchscreen on my Lumia 920 is behaving strangely...

The top left corner ( in portrait mode )- is kind of hit and miss at times ... thats where the special character/number selection key in the keyboard ( when in landscape) falls..
    I wouldn't call it a dead spot - but it seems unresponsive at times .. mostly when my finger hits the area with a lesser surface area ( thats the best I can explain ! ) It seems to respond OK when a larger part of my finger hits the section.. haven't seen a similar issue with any other key..

Anyone else seen such behaviour ?
    08-12-2013 07:31 PM
    Nope. Send it in for service.
    08-13-2013 01:13 AM
    I just noticed that a part of the touchscreen on my Lumia 920 is behaving strangely...

The top left corner ( in portrait mode )- is kind of hit and miss at times ... thats where the special character/number selection key in the keyboard ( when in landscape) falls..
    I wouldn't call it a dead spot - but it seems unresponsive at times .. mostly when my finger hits the area with a lesser surface area ( thats the best I can explain ! ) It seems to respond OK when a larger part of my finger hits the section.. haven't seen a similar issue with any other key..

Anyone else seen such behaviour ?
    Sometimes I have noted that the screen start to act weird, but I just turn it off (lock button) and turn it on again, and everything back to work fine.
    08-13-2013 02:11 AM
    Thanks guys... I tested it further and its more of an annoyance than a problem I suppose..
    It might be an after-effect of the screenguard I applied too .. can probably wait to see if it gets out of hand before thinking of sending it in..
    08-13-2013 07:59 AM