AT&T data connection gone

MurphieB

Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
I am experiencing an issue where when I am connected to AT&T's network I am getting no data on my device, voice works great, but data does not. When I connect to my homes WIFI the phone works fine. I keep getting a "We can't display this page right now" in IE, other programs that require data complain of unable to retrieve data. Anyone have any ideas? Is AT&T down in the Cleveland area? I have tried turning it off and back on, and also trying a soft reboot, neither helped.

MurphieB

Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
AT&T is really pissing me off. I have this nice new 1020 and my data plan has been non existent for the past 3 days. My wife's as well. They have absolutely no clue. They escalated the case but that has done absolutely no good. Anyone ever had their data connection just go away and never come back? My account is in good standing, never had any issues before, switched over to a mobile share about a month ago and all of a sudden this. Not a happy AT&T customer at the moment.

ninjaap

Dec 10, 2008
Visit site
I had problems with data before. One time it was because of the nearby tower. Another time it was because of a bad sim card. Perhaps its better to go to an ATT store and have someone physically checkout your phone.

MurphieB

Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
Because it was with both my wife's phone and mine I knew it wasn't phone related, it was account related. Lame that it has been three days without a data connection.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett