Nokia Lumia Amber Update India

Jinesh Udani

Jul 13, 2013
Visit site
I don't think i will be getting the smart cam. I saw an unboxing and hand-on by wpcentral of Amber update running on Lumia 520. They said it won't "probably" get the smart cam featured due to the "hardware restrictions"!! And no glance screen as well! :(

SanjitVignesh

Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
I don't think i will be getting the smart cam. I saw an unboxing and hand-on by wpcentral of Amber update running on Lumia 520. They said it won't "probably" get the smart cam featured due to the "hardware restrictions"!! And no glance screen as well! :(

I don't remember seeing such an article on WPCentral. Please give a link. As far as I know, only Glance screen will be missed on the 520.

vichuxxx

Jun 17, 2013
Visit site
I don't think update will be out anytime soon. We are all exaggerating some screenshots. If it was true, atleast there would be a blog post from nokia.

Jinesh Udani

Jul 13, 2013
Visit site
So we all are waiting for the update desperately... Let's have some fun till then. Which is the most killer feature you are waiting for from this amber update??!! :D

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
So we all are waiting for the update desperately... Let's have some fun till then. Which is the most killer feature you are waiting for from this amber update??!! :D

Me? I want it due to the increased camera performance on 920, smart cam and pro cam, flip to silence and glance screen. Not that bothered about the other features though

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb