Nokia Lumia Amber Update India

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
its the same version that was leaked on 5th august just update your nokia apps by lumia pusher or any other alternative like extras+info to see the amber branding u can even download the pro cam I just installed it with video editor

nileshdd

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
Why would you want that... its essentially the same...

Because its not clear yet if its the exact same ROM. The leaked ROM had some bugs (no google search) too.
Also, small amount of peace of mind to not be using leaked rom and switching to the official update.

psreloaded

Jun 7, 2012
Visit site
are you sure we have the same update that is released today ? just worried what should I do with the leaked one have installed on l920

While I am pretty sure on this.. you can check the screenshots above to check if your version numbers match...

EDIT: Did you flash a differnt country's ROM on your phone (like French ROM on Indian Phone).. In that case there might have been some issues due to that.. but the leaked versions are proper ones from the nokia servers so generally should not be an issue if you flashed the right variant..

ajeesh yacob

Jul 6, 2013
Visit site
Because its not clear yet if its the exact same ROM. The leaked ROM had some bugs (no google search) too.
Also, small amount of peace of mind to not be using leaked rom and switching to the official update.

i already did wat u ve in mind.. i prefered the official pack than leaked one..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte