Nokia Lumia Amber Update India

psreloaded

Jun 7, 2012
Visit site
Dude I hav not received the amber update .. ? I'm also using L920 oly and I'm staying in India bt my phone is from Malaysia
Jst now I checked phone update it says YOUR PHONE IS UP TO DATE
Tel me what should I do ?

Nothing.. Did you check the Nokia availability page... Malasia 920 is not available yet.. should be in the next batch..

ajeesh yacob

Jul 6, 2013
Visit site
Dude I hav not received the amber update .. ? I'm also using L920 oly and I'm staying in India bt my phone is from Malaysia
Jst now I checked phone update it says YOUR PHONE IS UP TO DATE
Tel me what should I do ?

i seen update coming soon for malaysia.. so u ve to wait.. ur phone is not indian.sorry

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Download the 1308 firmware using the Product Support Tool and flash it first. I am downloading it right now.
Overall, we are effectively downloading 3 builds of 1.3 GB! Not a wise decision to flash the leaked one.:) I did it today morning only..

Thanx now I have to buy 5gb smartbytes from airtel lol I recently purchased them now again :0

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
yes I m still on the leaked ROM.if the build no are the same I will not buy extra speed :D and since u all frnds are saying thses bing bugs are still present I guess the leaked rom was the official one can any1 of u upload the pics plz @ajeesh can u ?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss