Nokia Lumia Amber Update India

njnAbat

Apr 8, 2013
Visit site
The update is done on lumia 920 . I am glad that india got the update immediately.
Data Sense is finally now available in india with this update. So,now its a great sigh of relief for using limited plan internet connections in windows phone 8.
Well Done microsoft and nokia .

Vikash Goyal

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site
I am chatting with one othe executive, she says it released for all windows 8 devices. depends on RM of the device. we will be getting it soon

Untitled.png

Shishir Girjapurkar

Aug 12, 2013
Visit site
Untitled.png
I have nokia lumia 520 . !!
But this version is already there in my mobile .!! is this the latest version ...or will be available with amber .!!
What will be amber update version ?

diktea

May 6, 2013
Visit site
why is update so difficult if its ready and nothing need to be changed? who is approving what? Nokia CEOs or Government or server related issues or each country or carriers need to re-compile individual updates ?

i have no idea whats the procedure but im terribly impatient...
its just the humble Lumia 620

Manojkumar_25

Feb 28, 2013
Visit site
why in IE settings i can see two "BING" for default search"...i can confirm that this is in place after AMBER update..
I checked after GDR2 update it showed BING and GOOGLE. After Amber update it got changed from BING and BING.

Hemanth sanam

Aug 6, 2013
Visit site
:evil:I've updated my Lumia 920 today Mrng.........there is no smart cam app with the update,u hav to download it from store -Nokia collections.
U can download the procam,smartcam,videotrimmer & video upload from the store.

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
I found a defect in amber update.....where is the Google search engine. View attachment 40285

What I think the war btw Microsoft and google (the most popular is the current issue of the YouTube app ) , Microsoft made a decision to remove the google search engine and instead made bing as the default.the 2 bing act different the first one searches in the bing search app where as the second one opens the search queries/results in Internet explorer itself.

Sent from my iPad using WPCentral Forums mobile app

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
which one is sooner.......
"waiting for approval" or "coming soon"....... :(

Waiting for approval coz the update is now in test.comming soon are the one who will receive the update at the end of September .waiting for approval I guess will get the update in 1-2 weeks.have patience.

Sent from my iPad using WPCentral Forums mobile app

halamadridkimi

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
No, actually coming soon is sooner, since in many countries like finland lumia 920 has coming soon title other lumias waiting for approval,and 920 is the one that first gets amber update, so coming soon is sooner

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadDaniel