Nokia Lumia Amber Update India

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
internet sharing is not deactivated.. it s there..

everything seems to be working fine. rest bing vs google plz go and search on google.com dnt get to lazy if you can type why not just type google.com or just make google as ur homepage for access or just pin google.com to your home screen else download the google seach app and shut the google vs bing topic off . peace -_-

ajeesh yacob

Jul 6, 2013
Visit site
I only have 2 issues maybe someone feels the same.

1.I don't like that the glance screen is always on while charging over night. The feeling that the screen is on all night long isn't the best.
2.In settings menu if i try to scroll up or down slowly before it starts to scroll there is a slightly stuttering/chopping. I'm sure this wasn't present before the Amber update.

Did anyone experienced the same with the scrolling issues. Thanks.

there is timing option for glance. check it..
no scrolling issuse..

Iki Taba

May 29, 2013
Visit site
there is timing option for glance. check it..
no scrolling issuse..

I did someone suggested to flip the phone and the proximity sensor will turn it off.Thats what I will try tonight when I get home.
With the scrolling issues there are others with the same problem,it happens only if you hold your finger and scroll slowly. It chops once and than it runs very smoothly.

Iki Taba

May 29, 2013
Visit site
Why for Indian users only?? Someone else from another country posted that he has two options google and bing...Its either a bug or nokia is out of its mind to do something like this. Browser is practically unusable now!

I have a 3G data plan n sufficient balance...so yeah that is not the problem.. Can someone please check and let me know if they are facing similar issues...thanks
Yes I can change between Google and Bing in the browser. My phone is unlocked from Vietnam. I posted the screenshot couple of pages back.

diktea

May 6, 2013
Visit site
just updated my Lumia 620 from Nokia Software Updater...just now, nice to see all the goodies....
1. glance is there
2. colour profile (enhance and neutral adjustment)
3. Separate ringtone each for Call, SMS, Email, Voice mail
4. Data Sense (within Wifi setting)
5. Extra Ringtones
6. Obviously Nokia Smart Cam
7. No double tap wake up for Lumia 620 and no FM Radio
Thats all I can observe little different for the time being

For those who would like to do the same updating please backup you contacts sms...etc from Settings/ backup
Download Nokia Software Updater 5.0.8 and it will do everything for you... including downloading and installing,
After which all you data which are backed up will be synced automatically.
All applications will be downloaded automatically unless you specifically cancel the download manually...so no worry which app i used or not used.

akashpats

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
hey, did anyone here from India got the amber update for their Lumia 720 by any official way (OTA or through Nokia care) ??
plz tell me...
Thanks in advance

karlog

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
u got on india variant of lumia 620 ah.?

if in nsu , what is the version no.

because long back a week ago i flashed my indian lumia 620 with Swedish variant and i want to revert to indian amber varient when available in nsu or care suite as i cant get it in ota. if someone see the files for indian variant in nokia care suite, please inform.

diktea

May 6, 2013
Visit site
u got on india variant of lumia 620 ah.?

if in nsu , what is the version no.

because long back a week ago i flashed my indian lumia 620 with Swedish variant and i want to revert to indian amber varient when available in nsu or care suite as i cant get it in ota. if someone see the files for indian variant in nokia care suite, please inform.

i actually did flashed my lumia 620 just an hour back... Its an indian version i used NSU

OS version 8.0.10328.78
Firmware version number: 3046.0000.1329.2001

Mukesh966

Aug 15, 2013
Visit site
i actually did flashed my lumia 620 just an hour back... Its an indian version i used NSU

We have already waited so much for Amber update, so wait a little bit more. It is very risky to play around Firmware rather formatting windows.Although we are desperate , we should be little patient.
PS: Correct me, if I am wrong

Brokn Wing

Jul 21, 2013
Visit site
1.30 AM here In Hyderabad :devil: Still NO update available for L820.
Where exactly the Operator approval comes into picture?? is it after theupdated gets rolled out?? i doubt it may take another few days/ week.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa