Nokia Lumia Amber Update India

Brokn Wing

Jul 21, 2013
Visit site
Which one is the Final stage here before it gets pushed out to our devices???
Comming soon or waiting for approval

Attachments

• xxxx.JPG
    xxxx.JPG
    28.1 KB · Views: 122
Aug 16, 2013
Visit site
I got GDR2 update installed on my Lumia 920 this morning at 6. Glance, Pro Cam, Smart Cam and Video Trimmer are the highlights. They take this phone to a whole new level. Glance is simply best. Battery performance definitely improved. But when I go to extras+Info under settings I don't find the Amber firmware from Nokia. Don't know when it would be distributed, however upon checking with Nokia Care, I found that its going to be released in next 20 days in India. Waiting for it eagerly. If anyone got Amber update share its features please.

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
I got GDR2 update installed on my Lumia 920 this morning at 6. Glance, Pro Cam, Smart Cam and Video Trimmer are the highlights. They take this phone to a whole new level. Glance is simply best. Battery performance definitely improved. But when I go to extras+Info under settings I don't find the Amber firmware from Nokia. Don't know when it would be distributed, however upon checking with Nokia Care, I found that its going to be released in next 20 days in India. Waiting for it eagerly. If anyone got Amber update share its features please.

Update your Nokia apps like extras+info to see the amber branding,update display + touch to see new glance features like peek view etc.

Sent from my iPad using WPCentral Forums mobile app

Prathapr

Feb 21, 2012
Visit site
I updated my L920 to OS ver.:8.0.10328.78 last night..

I got double tap to unlock and data sense but no glance!! no FM radio or call/sms blocking!!

Cree Ray

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
wooo....that's concerning....if 920 didn't get all the features...perhaps I will wait for a week after updates are avaiable to let Nokia iron out all first round issues....before updating...

rohit330

Jan 2, 2013
Visit site
Checking the performance after the update. while opeining the whatsapp, able to see a line in the center..line color is theme color.
Drop down is not like fluid flow. Could see a lil prob in drop downs...anyone noticed..?

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Checking the performance after the update. while opeining the whatsapp, able to see a line in the center..line color is theme color.
Drop down is not like fluid flow. Could see a lil prob in drop downs...anyone noticed..?

no maybe you should have a hard rest. or a display problem.

nautanki_saala

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
Which one is the Final stage here before it gets pushed out to our devices???
Comming soon or waiting for approval

Coming soon means it has been approved and will be live any moment.

Waiting for approval means waiting for certain approvals before it goes to the pre-release stage and then it goes live thus taking longer.

Source : Nokia Official Website > Support > Updates > Lumia > Windows 8

Slenzen

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
I too face similar prob!! (NL920) after update!

Slenzen

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
The instant you take a pic using nokia pro cam it looks sharp enough in viewfinder after post processing it losses its sharpness and becomes soft!
Any one noticed this??
Battery performance seems improved, but that's so soon to say!!

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
The instant you take a pic using nokia pro cam it looks sharp enough in viewfinder after post processing it losses its sharpness and becomes soft!
Any one noticed this??
Battery performance seems improved, but that's so soon to say!!

Yup I noticed this too. In the quick review. I asked nokia and they said that they are aware of this and will issue and update sometime next week

vimal25

May 23, 2013
Visit site
hey i already got firmware update a week ago for lumia 620
1030.6407.1308.0002 but change came for me...
its about 1.36gb
now new update came 3046.0000.1329.2001 just now i got in nokia care suite is that amber update..????plz let me knowffm.png

s_madhekar

Jun 24, 2013
Visit site
Downloaded and installed Amber update from Nokia software updater.
Running successfully. But not able to install Nokia Pro cam..says it is not available for this device.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12