Nokia Lumia Amber Update India

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
The instant you take a pic using nokia pro cam it looks sharp enough in viewfinder after post processing it losses its sharpness and becomes soft!
Any one noticed this??
Battery performance seems improved, but that's so soon to say!!

Yes that's post processing in pro cam which softens the pic . I notice this does not happens its the stock camera app. Battery is still the same.

Sent from my iPad using WPCentral Forums mobile app

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Have you updated from the flashed leaked firmware? That could be the problem coz every other owner of an amber 920 including me has all the features

Hey I m still using the leaked firmware and the leaked one was the official firmware. There were no changes made. I contacted Nokia care about that . That's because he might have not updated Nokia apps like display+touch.

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Downloaded and installed Amber update from Nokia software updater.
Running successfully. But not able to install Nokia Pro cam..says it is not available for this device.

Use proxy hacks or topics discussed to get pro cam. ( btw it's only available for Lumia 920,925,928 and 1020)

fahad kazi

Apr 11, 2013
Visit site
Did those apps(pro cam etc..) come pre-installed for you guys or did you install it manually by searching in the store? I had to manually install them.

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
Hey I m still using the leaked firmware and the leaked one was the official firmware. There were no changes made. I contacted Nokia care about that . That's because he might have not updated Nokia apps like display+touch.

Well I wouldnt trust Nokia Care. I think you should get rid of the leaked firmware and use the official OTA. That COULD be a solution

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720