Nokia Lumia Amber Update India

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Dude one help ... Plz check in Nokia care is update is available for me are nt ... I think so it has come ... Product code is 059r026

in Malaysia the amber not out yet. For lumia 920,820 it says coming soon and for the rest waiting for approval.(here coming soon means approved, in final pre-release checks, will be out very soon. waiting for approval means undergoing final testing with country or operator to achieve approval i.e. might be till the end of September ).

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
@ himanshu, I flashed with the AU rom and i didnt faced any lockscreen issues. In fact, I have not faced any issue yet.

I too flashed my device on 5th august (leaked firmware from nokia software updater for retail). it was fine with just few bugs like changing the lock screen stock wallpaper crashes, search engine bug). I was afraid coz I know the leaked firmware wont et future update so reflashed my device on previous firmware(portico or gdr1) and then downloaded amber by ota.the bugs are solved and yes the search engine is not a bug.leaked firmware void your warranty as I contacted nokia care for this issue.

Angry Pixel

Aug 16, 2013
Visit site
Well, How would they know it is flashed. If any problem occurs, I can flash with the indian ROM and take the phone back to them. And anyway when this ROM gets a Indian release, then I'm gonna switch from leaked to official. At the moment I'm loving it. 4G is enabled, can change the search engine to google and overall smoothness of UI is just killing it for me ;)

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Well, How would they know it is flashed. If any problem occurs, I can flash with the indian ROM and take the phone back to them. And anyway when this ROM gets a Indian release, then I'm gonna switch from leaked to official. At the moment I'm loving it. 4G is enabled, can change the search engine to google and overall smoothness of UI is just killing it for me ;)

enjoy ;)

nitin88

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
I too flashed my device on 5th august (leaked firmware from nokia software updater for retail). it was fine with just few bugs like changing the lock screen stock wallpaper crashes, search engine bug). I was afraid coz I know the leaked firmware wont et future update so reflashed my device on previous firmware(portico or gdr1) and then downloaded amber by ota.the bugs are solved and yes the search engine is not a bug.leaked firmware void your warranty as I contacted nokia care for this issue.

lolllll :confused:

nitin88

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site

I am quite interested to know in Which city you are living?

SaiKiran7474

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

How did you reflash back your phone to GDR1 ??

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos