Nokia Lumia Amber Update India

prateekj1993

May 29, 2013
Visit site
please tell me how long it take to update and how much freespace is required,if possibly how huge was the update size and can it be done on cellular data (2G preferably). Just to estimate on data plan before the update

Size of the update was around 250 mb. I'm not sure if you can update on 2G. The more space you can free on your phone, the lesser time it will take to migrate the data back the phone once the update is complete. Before downloading the update , I made sure I had around 3gb free on my phone just to be safe. For me, the whole process including downloading the update, installing it and migrating the data took around 2 hours on a 512 kbps MTNL wifi connection

Shankar chandran S

Jul 23, 2013
Visit site
Size of the update was around 250 mb. I'm not sure if you can update on 2G. The more space you can free on your phone, the lesser time it will take to migrate the data back the phone once the update is complete. Before downloading the update , I made sure I had around 3gb free on my phone just to be safe. For me, the whole process including downloading the update, installing it and migrating the data took around 2 hours on a 512 kbps MTNL wifi connection

Do a computer is needed at any point of time when update is done

rahayuno

Sep 6, 2013
Visit site
I need around 2 hours to update my lumia 620. And it just need wifi. So you can't use data connection.

Sent from my RM-846_apac_indonesia_217 using Tapatalk

nautanki_saala

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site

👏👏👏

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
If the amber update depends upon carrier, will i get the update if i take out the sim card and check for updates? Will it still be able to recognise my carrier? (Running Lumia 620 on airtel,unlocked.....Delhi)

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
Somebody plz guide me on how to flash gdr2 on 620 via Nokia Software Updater for retail.......i have downloaded the firmware...what will happen if i flash,how long will it take,etc... Thanks

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
Have successfully flashed my phone to.002 via NSU,the got amber update via ota...,now running amber ;).my sincere advice to all of u who are on .001 is to update to .002 via NSU.....u will get amber...why wait

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes