Bluetooth Issue

Tomad9#AC

Jun 3, 2013
Visit site
Not sure if this is an issue with the Bluetooth I am using or the phone. When I receive a phone call and swipe up to answer the bluetooth is not enabled I have to click on it to enable it. I am using a plantronics bt and everything else works great.:straight:

mase123987

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
Not sure if this is an issue with the Bluetooth I am using or the phone. When I receive a phone call and swipe up to answer the bluetooth is not enabled I have to click on it to enable it. I am using a plantronics bt and everything else works great.:straight:

It shouldn't work that way. I have used my 920 with multiple bluetooth decks and stereos without this being an issue. First thing I would do is re-pair the device to see if that fixes anything. I am assuming that the headset is connected to your phone before answering right?

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site

My car works this way. If you answer the call from your phone, it uses the phone. If you answer the call using the car, it uses the car. Does your Bluetooth headset have a button on it to answer a call? Try using that and see what happens if so.

Tomad9#AC

Jun 3, 2013
Visit site
Yes, it has a button and if I use the button it will use the bluetooth. Sometimes by habit I swipe up and then have to click the button.

Riverrunner88

May 13, 2013
Visit site
My car works this way. If you answer the call from your phone, it uses the phone. If you answer the call using the car, it uses the car. Does your Bluetooth headset have a button on it to answer a call? Try using that and see what happens if so.

Good to know and I'll have to try this provided I can actually get the BT to work. Recently when trying to connect my phone to my kenwood head unit, the phone will shut down and restart. I see the battery with red low level indicator even thought the battery is no where near dead. 3 or 4 cylces of this and it will finally connect. It's so frustrating I don't even worry about connecting it anymore. :straight:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven