Verizon OTA update is live!

KrightonX

May 22, 2013
Visit site
Stuck at 100% "Preparing to Install"..

Great ******* job Verizon, I knew there had to be a catch

EDIT: NEVERMIND.. it decided it was ready to work..Phone is restarting now.

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
So check this out... We, the Verizon "red" headed step-children, are getting GDR2 before the 920 on ATT! :winktongue:

wayn1ak

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
My phone is finally installing the updates. The "Preparing to install..." part takes a while but then the screen asks if you want to install the update or postpone. Then the phone reboots and has this spinny gears animation indicating it's updating.

psiu_glen

Dec 26, 2011
Visit site
It does have Peek, but no FM radio.

Also, seems to turn the backlighting on the capacitive buttons on/off depending on ambient light.

Also, appears to add the internet and messaging APN options to help with roaming???

tk-093

Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
Dang it! I couldn't wait one more day for the OTA??? Who would have thought that Verizon would launch so soon??? :smile:

Actually the full download is better... yeah... that's what I'm going with... OTA is for wusses. :cool:

tk-093

Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
You have peek on the OTA? My Glance settings just have timed, always on and off.

It does have Peek, but no FM radio.

Also, seems to turn the backlighting on the capacitive buttons on/off depending on ambient light.

Also, appears to add the internet and messaging APN options to help with roaming???

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6