Where is/how do I? Amber update questions

donebrasko

May 16, 2013
Visit site
I am trying to find tap to wake but I can't find it. I thought it would be good to start a thread detailing how to access/find all the update stuff. I hope this wasn't already one

Samantha Pulliam

Aug 4, 2013
Visit site
Me too! It went through the whole update process and said it was successful and I have the correct software version (3045.0000.1328.2046) but I don't have any of the new stuff (storage checker, glance etc.)! Driving me nuts! Also doesn't say I have Amber on my extras+info tab.

Iki Taba

May 29, 2013
Visit site
Like the post above, check for the update again.Maybe the first update is from Microsoft and the second one from Nokia (Amber update).

OldMillXxX

Jul 10, 2013
Visit site
In Display setting, slide left, to the right are other menus. Took me a bit to find it. Now I just need a document explaining how it works! Is user manual updated yet to include Amber and GDR2? Just downloaded it from Nokia's site. We'll see!

Iki Taba

May 29, 2013
Visit site
Then I would suggest to update the Nokia apps like extras+info. I think there are 4 that need to be updated to see all options. Otherwise post screenshot from extras+info here,so we can determinate if you're up to date.

Samantha Pulliam

Aug 4, 2013
Visit site
Then I would suggest to update the Nokia apps like extras+info. I think there are 4 that need to be updated to see all options. Otherwise post screenshot from extras+info here,so we can determinate if you're up to date.
I've had my 928 for like a week did not even know you could update those apps! Should read the manual from now on. Figured it out, updated them, everything checks out now! Thanks!

donebrasko

May 16, 2013
Visit site

I am updating everything Nokia related

Update: I updated apps and everything is good now. It says Amber

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077