Amber Update UK Thread

anon(5354452)

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Just updated my 920 CV-GB. Love the call and sms blocking! Nokia's own camera app is also damn awesome. Going to the beach tomorrow so will be testing it out! :excited:

stueyboy

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Also got fed up waiting and flashed the ROM on EE using NSU. Same F/W version as the post above. Data sense seems to be functioning properly. I found that my device got very hot when restoring all the accounts data and apps after flashing so best not to have it in a sleeve type case while doing that. Seems stable so far.

greycounciller

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
Also got fed up waiting and flashed the ROM on EE using NSU. Same F/W version as the post above. Data sense seems to be functioning properly. I found that my device got very hot when restoring all the accounts data and apps after flashing so best not to have it in a sleeve type case while doing that. Seems stable so far.

@Stueyboy, do you notice a drop in signal at all?
I seem to be getting a lot of no signal, 'E' indoors and '3g, 3g+' outdoors,but only seeing 'H & H+' once or twice where as they were more frequent?

Verner

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site
Noticing a few strange things....
When I try choosing a Background image for my lockscreen, sometimes it accepts change and sometimes it doesn't!!!

stueyboy

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
@Stueyboy, do you notice a drop in signal at all?
I seem to be getting a lot of no signal, 'E' indoors and '3g, 3g+' outdoors,but only seeing 'H & H+' once or twice where as they were more frequent?

Not noticed any signal issues. I've got 3/4 bars and 3g+ indoors. I'm pretty close to an H+ tower though and until I upgraded my home broadband to Infinity, my mobile broadband signal was twice the speed of my home one!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99