Amber Update UK Thread

parksy78

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
hi, i'm having massive problems with my 920 since flashing the French rom, then the ee rom. my prox sensor and accelermator are intermittent, pro cam doesn't work, and its using approx. 10%-40% battery per hour idle.
So I want to go back to 1308 ee rom and ota update to amber to see if that makes a difference. can you point me to a download location please?

I too did the early server update, but my phone became fraught with problems, probably from the Nokia extras etc...
So I downgraded back to 1308 then let the phone do OTA to Amber and all is hunky dory even with Nokia extras.

greycounciller

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
Don't really know where to point you on that one Parksy78, my 1308 was from an earlier version I downloaded via NSU. I don't know how to upload it as it's in a folder with other L920 Amber files.
I'm sure you'll find a package somewhere if you put in a search for it.

tebugg

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
i have a lumia 920 AT&T that i put the europe amber update on. this is my 2nd lumia 920. i got 1 when they first came out in november of 2012, it is was ok then. but with this second 920 i am finding myself enjoying it more than i did the first time. also the fact that wp8 now has instagram and vine and a much better facebook app. just got an update for the glance feature today. anyone else get that or am i still just catching up on updates?

parksy78

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
I don't know what to do with my 920 now. it's gone from my hero phone to a buggy android wannabe. its really getting me down, so not used to a windows phone behaving like this.

BPuk

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
I don't know what to do with my 920 now. it's gone from my hero phone to a buggy android wannabe. its really getting me down, so not used to a windows phone behaving like this.

Ditto. Battery drained overnight which left me with no alarm. Device has also rebooted a few times. Due an upgrade now and don't know what device to get!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire