After Amber update

8XSD

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
Just update my phone with Amber and I notice that if I have dlb tap to wake turn on, the phone would wake by itself without me taping the screen or hitting the button if I would pull the phone out from my pocket. If I have glance/peek on then clock would be on too if pull my phone out from my pocket. Don't know if its the way it suppose to be but seems kinda odd. Just wondering if anyone else notice this. thanks

western_riders_dad

Dec 22, 2012
Visit site
Just update my phone with Amber and I notice that if I have dlb tap to wake turn on, the phone would wake by itself without me taping the screen or hitting the button if I would pull the phone out from my pocket. If I have glance/peek on then clock would be on too if pull my phone out from my pocket. Don't know if its the way it suppose to be but seems kinda odd. Just wondering if anyone else notice this. thanks

...and I don't think it matters whether you have double tap enabled or not. I see that the glance screen comes on when I pull it from my pocket regardless of the double tap setting. I kind of like it!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre