Best way to get unlock code??

simzzdev

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
Hello,

Sorry to start a new thread for this, but I am on AT&T. I've got a Lumia 920, and it's great, but I am considering getting a Lumia 925 because the 1020 is too expensive for me and the upcoming 'phablets' really don't appeal to me. I've read that the 925 will get AT&T LTE just fine, but my biggest problem is unlocking the 925. I can't buy a pre-unlocked Lumia 925, either.

So does anyone know how I can get a Lumia 925 unlock code for less than $40? I can't stand to pay that much...

Also, I don't have an account with T-Mobile.

Thanks,
Johnny

vitor.rf

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
I'm REALLY trying to save you the trouble I'm having..

The easiest way to unlock is getting it from T-Mobile for free. They're really strict with their unlock policy, so be ready to wait at least 60 days on pre-paid, and 40 days on postpaid accounts. After that, getting an unlock code wouldn't be as hard.
It is possible though, to get it before the period is through.

I'm trying paying unlocking services for my 925 as I'm outside the US already, still no luck (the first refunded, waiting on the second).

And try searching in the forum: here's a good topic for you to read: http://forums.windowscentral.com/nokia-lumia-925/237230-got-unlock-code-t-mobile-usa-today.html

simzzdev

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the answer. I don't even have a T-Mobile account at all, so I guess my only option is a 3rd-party unlock service?

vitor.rf

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
Buying at T-Mobile, you get also a SIM card. Just activate it, and use it for a while. I'm trying 3rd-party unlock service, still waiting for a code... Not sure it works.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99