Amber update, south africa

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
Still nothing for my UK unbranded 920 which is a disgrace considering it doesn't need any carrier approval,

And I thought the Philippine users were unlucky for having their updates this late.
Good luck, hope you receive the update, and even more to me ;)

I hear they've already started releasing the update to Lumia 620s.

WorzelGummage

Dec 30, 2012
Visit site
And I thought the Philippine users were unlucky for having their updates this late.
Good luck, hope you receive the update, and even more to me ;)

I hear they've already started releasing the update to Lumia 620s.

I've just checked my wife's 620 (UK unbranded) but no update yet. Luckily I'm a patient man so it doesn't really bother me too much when the update arrives. I'm sure it will land soon enough.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using WPCentral Forums mobile app

Leigh Van den Berg

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
Good News, on Nokia support/available page MTN 920 is listed now atleast and in the "Waiting for Approval" category... Not what we want but it is atleast something.

Last edited:

WorzelGummage

Dec 30, 2012
Visit site
I updated my UK 920 yesterday and so far I'm really impressed. I've even got Data sense too which is a cool feature. Hopefully you guys won't have to wait too much longer for the update. Good luck

Sent from my GT-I9300 using WPCentral Forums mobile app

WorzelGummage

Dec 30, 2012
Visit site
So far so good, and none of the issues our international friend are complaining about,,,,,, yet

Yep, I'm more than happy with this update so far. Don't really have anything to complain about. I'm liking all of the extra new features which leads me to look forward to future updates and what new features they will bring. Good work Nokia and Microsoft ��

KRayn3r

Jan 18, 2012
Visit site
I got the update for my 920 a few weeks back. I am on Vodacom, another buddy of mine got his update today (MTN). FYI, Vodacom users do have Data Sense, I'm very happy about this as it is something every smartphone user needs. Especially those in countries like ours that completely rip you off for mobile Data.

Speaking of which, why the heck can I buy mobile data for use in a 3G router for so much less than I can buy the exact same data on my contract?

e4et

Dec 25, 2012
Visit site
Speaking of which, why the heck can I buy mobile data for use in a 3G router for so much less than I can buy the exact same data on my contract?

not too sure about that one, the prices on mtn seem pretty much standard. But yes, a total rip none the less.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb