Official Lumia 820 Amber Update Thread

psreloaded

Jun 7, 2012
Visit site
One thing I noticed is that unlike the 920 which got the update in two phases, the download contained all 4 updates together. Based on the amount of time it took to download, I am guessing the update was around 50mb

nautanki_saala

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
Hey, Can anybody please tell me what is the size of this update? Is it in GB or MB? I have a lumia 520! Waiting desperately! :D

I have a 1mbps dedicates internet connection which also boosts to 4mbps at night sometimes. It took me 35 mins to just download the update. Whole process takes 1 hour. But u can use your phone for other things in the first 40 mins.

Aakash Agrawal

Aug 12, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys any idea how much will I have to download in this update. I don't have a superfast connection. I am also concerned about whether the update will resume or restart if the wifi connection breaks for any reason.

Soyeb Mullick

Aug 10, 2013
Visit site
Glance screen, data sense, tap to wake, hd 'me' picture live tile, lumia color profile, some new lockscreen wallpaper, smart cam, flip to silence, call+sms filter

Vaibhav Chauhan

Jan 6, 2013
Visit site
What i think is update downloaded just 60-80 MB at max, and expanded this to nearly 1GB!
Hey guys any idea how much will I have to download in this update. I don't have a superfast connection. I am also concerned about whether the update will resume or restart if the wifi connection breaks for any reason.

psreloaded

Jun 7, 2012
Visit site
OTA sizes are always lower.. Mine got downloaded in 5 mins over a 4mbps connection. Sure its not 1.2gb.. The NSU files are large because it contains the full installation files.

Ringomabel

Aug 16, 2013
Visit site
update is around 220mb of size and now camera ,screen speed ,fm,improved ,very good update ,thanks nokia & Microsoft
updated over (OTA) india today
from India
S.Ringo

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs