Official Lumia 720 Amber Update Thread

mauliksdoshi

Sep 1, 2013
Visit site
Dear all,
I want to ask two questions for Lumia 720 and would be happy if someone could answer them.
(1) While using FM radio is it possible to listen it on phone speaker
(2) While listening to songs stored in Phone or SD card or watching video is it possible to listen voice from external speakers connected through wire.

Gaurav Paul

Jul 4, 2013
Visit site
Dear all,
I want to ask two questions for Lumia 720 and would be happy if someone could answer them.
(1) While using FM radio is it possible to listen it on phone speaker
(2) While listening to songs stored in Phone or SD card or watching video is it possible to listen voice from external speakers connected through wire.

For the first query, while playing any station tap on the screen and hold on till a menu appears. There you will find the option to play via speakers

milanmk

Sep 10, 2013
Visit site
After Amber update did anyone noticed changed in ringtone sound? Nokia Tune, Nokia Message, etc are now a bit more smooth and low pitched.

Anubis99

Jun 27, 2012
Visit site
After Amber update did anyone noticed changed in ringtone sound? Nokia Tune, Nokia Message, etc are now a bit more smooth and low pitched.

Yes I did. They're not as loud as the previous one but they have a more "futuristic" feel and, personnaly, I like that :p

milanmk

Sep 10, 2013
Visit site
@Anubis99
Thanks for confirming. Yeah I like new ringtones too except the Message tone which is now too low sounding.

I am from India and after Amber update got all the new features and apps except "Double Tap To Wake". Can anyone confirm if they got it?

BTW, Data Sense is awesome and its working perfectly fine with Idea postpaid connection showing exact data usage confirmed by Idea messages daily.

kinkate18nic

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
@Anubis99
Thanks for confirming. Yeah I like new ringtones too except the Message tone which is now too low sounding.

I am from India and after Amber update got all the new features and apps except "Double Tap To Wake". Can anyone confirm if they got it?

BTW, Data Sense is awesome and its working perfectly fine with Idea postpaid connection showing exact data usage confirmed by Idea messages daily.

Hello,

Double tap to Wake feature is not available for 720.

Thanks

giridhar84

Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
hi guys, i have Lumia 620, in india when amber update is going to release for lumia 620. everey day i am checking for updates but no sign. can any one have updated thier lumia620 with amber update.

Mohit M

Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
I did amber update from NSU ...and after that the pics taken from my camera are turning out to be blurry and yellowish.
It looks good and sharp in preview ..but when it gets stored in sd card ...it turns out to be blurry.Any1 facing the same problem??

Abhishek Belkar

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
I did amber update from NSU ...and after that the pics taken from my camera are turning out to be blurry and yellowish.
It looks good and sharp in preview ..but when it gets stored in sd card ...it turns out to be blurry.Any1 facing the same problem??

I m also have same issue. Pics are not clear and they are blackish.

Gaurav Paul

Jul 4, 2013
Visit site
hi guys, i have Lumia 620, in india when amber update is going to release for lumia 620. everey day i am checking for updates but no sign. can any one have updated thier lumia620 with amber update.

Amber update for Lumia 620 was released way before it was for Lumia 720 or 520

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb