925 crashes and freezes during call?

SamEve

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site
Have any of you had this happen as well? I was on a call yesterday, and I couldn't hear anything anymore, so wanted to hang up and call back. Pressing the 'end' button, the status of the call changed to 'ending', but didn't actually end, at all, and needed a switch off and on to work again. Same thing happened straight after calling back!
Phone call for the other party actually ended completely, only my phone just stayed on the line, not responding to any buttons or anything....

aussiedog61

Jul 9, 2009
Visit site
It just happened to me this morning. Lock and unlock of screen worked for me as well, but I would still like to know what is causing this behavior. As much as I love my 925, either the phone or the WP8 software seems a little bit more touchy than my HD7 with WP7.8 ever was.

Jan Blazek

Aug 2, 2013
Visit site
Never crashed me on call. What is your firmware version? Go and update the phone, I noticed some stability improvements with latest FW updates. Screen locks sometimes when on call, this is a known bug.

nomegustaios

May 1, 2012
Visit site
It just happened to me this morning. Lock and unlock of screen worked for me as well, but I would still like to know what is causing this behavior. As much as I love my 925, either the phone or the WP8 software seems a little bit more touchy than my HD7 with WP7.8 ever was.

Were you using cellular or WiFi Calling?

RAUB

Aug 11, 2013
Visit site
It happened to me once, about a week ago, with the second incoming call. I could neither answer nor ignore the call and only reboot helped. Since then everything is fine.

rgsiiiya

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
I have had my Lumia 925 completely crash and lock up on me twice now.
I was using WiFi calling with a Bluetooth headset.
The phone completely crashes and I have to to a hard-reboot to get it back.

BBerryPowerUser

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Just had my 521 do this a few moments ago.
Was on a call. Lost the caller (at least heard nothing any longer). Tried to END the call but phone was frozen.
I had to reboot.
If I had read above, I would have tried to LOCK/UNLOCK the screen first. I'll try that if it ever happens again, but since this was the first time in about a month of having the phone, it is hopefully a one hit wonder.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786