Microsoft account???

WoWNyx

Jan 15, 2013
Visit site
Is it just me or Microsoft did not think this trough??
Okay... Lets see,

I have a Microsoft account under my @outlook email. Now all my contacts are stored in it. Now the weird part is I have my surface pro you see. Synced with the same @outlook email that phone uses as its Microsoft account (well that's what's it is made for right?).

When I add in new contacts I to my people hub in my phone and went over I to my surface. Those contacts did not sync.

I went over to my phone to check under sync setting, I find out that the Microsoft account only syncs the email only. The hell!!!???

Now I have to add in another outlook email address just so I can sync my contacts to my surface!

Pls does anyone has a way to fix this problem or at least a way around it?

sueha

May 31, 2012
Visit site
Is it just me or Microsoft did not think this trough??
Okay... Lets see,

I have a Microsoft account under my @outlook email. Now all my contacts are stored in it. Now the weird part is I have my surface pro you see. Synced with the same @outlook email that phone uses as its Microsoft account (well that's what's it is made for right?).

When I add in new contacts I to my people hub in my phone and went over I to my surface. Those contacts did not sync.

I went over to my phone to check under sync setting, I find out that the Microsoft account only syncs the email only. The hell!!!???

Now I have to add in another outlook email address just so I can sync my contacts to my surface!

Pls does anyone has a way to fix this problem or at least a way around it?

My contacts on my WP sync perfectly with those at my people hub at my PC/Laptop. Did it again today with my new Lumia that I got today. Could it be that you added a MS Account AND an Outlook.com account on your phone and you add all your contacts to that outlook.com account?

T Moore

Jan 21, 2013
Visit site
Contacts and calendar are synced, you just do not have a check box. Remember, the phone syncs to outlook based on the frequency you have selected and the same goes for your Surface. So, if both are set for a 30 minuite sync it could be an hour before the Surface is updated.

jojapath

Mar 14, 2013
Visit site
Contacts and calendar are synced, you just do not have a check box. Remember, the phone syncs to outlook based on the frequency you have selected and the same goes for your Surface. So, if both are set for a 30 minuite sync it could be an hour before the Surface is updated.

I couldn't have said it better...

WoWNyx

Jan 15, 2013
Visit site

oh I'll try to force sync it or even wait a while this time. I thought it would be instant because everytime I go into peoples hub on my surface. It says syncing on the top.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb