a couple of questions

Rosie Khan

Aug 6, 2013
Visit site
hi i have a few questions one is how to transfer data from computer to lumia when i connect usb cable it starts charging, i have win XP and pentium 4 does that matter? secondly how do i save images searched on net to my phone/ sd card memory (i mean picture in form not a link to it) these questions r a bit silly but please do guide me thanks.

JerseySal

Aug 7, 2012
Visit site
Your phone should show up on the My Computer section of your pc as drive. Long pressing pictures on your phone gives you the option to save to phone.

Boris Lozac

Aug 10, 2013
Visit site
Unfortunately, it seems Windows desktop doesn't recognize Windows Phone on many computers, i had to manually download the driver for my Windows 7 to see the phone.
You can also download a desktop app, which isn't very practical.

Rosie Khan

Aug 6, 2013
Visit site
Your phone should show up on the My Computer section of your pc as drive. Long pressing pictures on your phone gives you the option to save to phone.
thanks i got the pics on phone but as i connect lumia to pc it shows up in my computer as scanners and camera, a window pops up which says welcome to found new hardware wizard. i m unable to to transfer any anything. please guide me further thanks.

Rosie Khan

Aug 6, 2013
Visit site
Unfortunately, it seems Windows desktop doesn't recognize Windows Phone on many computers, i had to manually download the driver for my Windows 7 to see the phone.
You can also download a desktop app, which isn't very practical.
hey thanks but as i connect lumia to pc it shows up in my computer as scanners and camera, a window pops up which says welcome to found new hardware wizard. i m unable to to transfer any anything. please guide me further thanks.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99