Got my replacement 928, updated to AMBER, colors NO BUENO

themadpoet1

Jun 5, 2013
Visit site
I updated to Amber and the colors on the screen look worse, far worse. I use cobalt blue for my theme color and now it looks lighter and crappier.The red color also looks less red, almost like the colors arent as warm. What gives !?

themadpoet1

Jun 5, 2013
Visit site
I adjust a couple things on color profile and the colors are back to normal, if not they even look better than before. I have it on vivid and neutral.

Marconis4

Mar 16, 2013
Visit site
I adjust a couple things on color profile and the colors are back to normal, if not they even look better than before. I have it on vivid and neutral.

After I updated, I got really pissed when I saw that my vivid colors reverted to crappy dull colors. Found the Display + Touch settings and I made it look great, back to normal.

themadpoet1

Jun 5, 2013
Visit site
Funny enough, if you have the colors said to natural and neutral, the colors look just like the iphone 5 screen...I held them side by side and you can't tell a difference. Some people actually prefer the natural look, I prefer Nokia's eye-popping vivid colors.

DaBeard

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
After I updated, I got really pissed when I saw that my vivid colors reverted to crappy dull colors. Found the Display + Touch settings and I made it look great, back to normal.

Same here, but then I started to go throughout the things that were added/updated, and had it fixed shortly. Now everything looks a lot better. :cool:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium