Nokia Pro Camera App

Beacio_mo

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
View attachment 40414

While scrounging on the line last night, I came across a process to load up the Nokia Pro Camera on the humble Lumia 520! The process was for the Lumia 925 but worked like a charm on my 520. It works decent enough but has some bugs, including freezing after exiting and returning to the app. I'll post some pictures tomorrow but just wanted to see if anyone else has tried out this app.

Smyrna5

Aug 15, 2013
Visit site
Great info. I was able to download ProCam on my 521. The only problem is that it said I had too many other apps open. I ran Shrink Storage and freed up some memory, but I guess I need to get rid of some of my useless apps.

Beacio_mo

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
Great info. I was able to download ProCam on my 521. The only problem is that it said I had too many other apps open. I ran Shrink Storage and freed up some memory, but I guess I need to get rid of some of my useless apps.

Did you back out of all of your open apps? I usually hit the back button until all of the multitasking tray apps are all closed.

Smyrna5

Aug 15, 2013
Visit site
Anyone else's ProCam quit woking on the 520//521. Mine did and I uninstalled it today. Now, I can't even see it listed in the store with the proxy trick.

sahil1990

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
Anyone else's ProCam quit woking on the 520//521. Mine did and I uninstalled it today. Now, I can't even see it listed in the store with the proxy trick.

well i also uninstalled it 2 days ago to get the new version but it took me a long time to install it again but finally i downloaded it :D
first it was also not appearing in the store then i tried to open pro cam via SysApp pusher app and bingo it appeared :)

Smyrna5

Aug 15, 2013
Visit site
Thanks, Sahil. I will try SysApp. Fiddler is probably the better proxy-spoof option, but its more complicated to use.

I was taking some night shots tonight, when ProCam locked up my phone, and I uninstalled it. Really bummed me out having to use the default camera. Perhaps, its for the better, because I have been using ProShot this morning, and I think its as good (or better) than ProCam. No proxy is necessary to get it from the store. I think I am going to splurge for the $1.99 and buy it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon