Lumia 920 camera bug after Amber update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jump Jet

Mar 28, 2013
Visit site
I downloaded the update (amber) and i take photo with pro cam save clearer picture of that moment, look back to the photograph, it was found photos discoloration, variable Mongolian little useless pro cam is the same, does this a bug?

Any 1 can help me Bug Report ?????

this is the bug i talking about ,This figure is i quickly screenshot after take photo

wp_ss_20130817_0004.jpg

after i go take photo i go back see the photo Like the above diagram after 1 sec the photo become blur and discoloration

1157388_654332467911047_274531306_n.jpg

This is the Nokia Pro cam 's Reviews i found 2 Chinese ppl also have same issue with me ( i also Chinese)
untitle_Fotor_Collage.jpg

Carrier : CV Malaysia
OS Version :8.0.10328.78
Firmwave Num :3047.0000.1326.2009

Attachments

• untitle_Fotor_Collage.jpg
    untitle_Fotor_Collage.jpg
    268.8 KB · Views: 46

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
I downloaded the update (amber) and i take photo with pro cam save clearer picture of that moment, look back to the photograph, it was found photos discoloration, variable Mongolian little useless pro cam is the same, does this a bug?

Any 1 can help me Bug Report ?????

this is the bug i talking about ,This figure is i quickly screenshot after take photo

View attachment 40423

after i go take photo i go back see the photo Like the above diagram after 1 sec the photo become blur and discoloration

View attachment 40424

This is the Nokia Pro cam 's Reviews i found 2 Chinese ppl also have same issue with me ( i also Chinese)
View attachment 40425

Carrier : CV Malaysia
OS Version :8.0.10328.78
Firmwave Num :3047.0000.1326.2009

This is called post processing. I guess it's a bug and Nokia is aware of it. Relax you will get the update for pro cam soon. Btw the food looks delicious ,

Sent from my iPad using WPCentral Forums mobile app

Jump Jet

Mar 28, 2013
Visit site
This is called post processing. I guess it's a bug and Nokia is aware of it. Relax you will get the update for pro cam soon. Btw the food looks delicious ,

Sent from my iPad using WPCentral Forums mobile app

i dun think is nokia pro cam bug ...because i use camera(build in apps ) also have same issue

xratola

May 9, 2013
Visit site
I'm 90% sure that is the noise filter but it doesn't look good, it improves the pic in some cases but in others it f*cks up the picture. Nokia needs to give an update right now!
Btw I saw an update late last night but IDK if it was pro cam or Smart cam since both icons are pretty the same thing. Can someone confirm this?

AndreStudart

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
I guess it's the new ''noise reduction'' from nokia's, mine happens this also.. sometimes it helps making the photo more clearer and sharper, but sometimes it ****s up just like this one, I hope nokia fix it as well.. it seems that this descoloration happens more when you're a room with very bright artificial lights (I think it is, from what I've tested)..

The default camera app does not have this ''heavy'' post processing photos although it does have a little bit.., I think nokia will fix it in future updates, hope it won't take too long..

Last edited:

Jump Jet

Mar 28, 2013
Visit site
I guess it's the new ''noise reduction'' from nokia's, mine happens this also.. sometimes it helps making the photo more clearer and sharper, but sometimes it ****s up just like this one, I hope nokia fix it as well.. it seems that this descoloration happens more when you're a room with very bright artificial lights (I think it is, from what I've tested)..

The default camera app does not have this ''heavy'' post processing photos, I think nokia will fix it in future updates, hope it won't take too long..

ya we need faster bug report ..... this problem very anoying

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
I'm 90% sure that is the noise filter but it doesn't look good, it improves the pic in some cases but in others it f*cks up the picture. Nokia needs to give an update right now!
Btw I saw an update late last night but IDK if it was pro cam or Smart cam since both icons are pretty the same thing. Can someone confirm this?

The update you get was for the nokia smart cam :) ,and there were some changes in nokia camera performance ( image algorithms ) so this might be the problem. Hope for a quick update to fix this issue.

devil.insulted

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Can someone tell me how to open a bug report i want to report 2 additional bugs i have encountered.
So far i was talking with support and they had no idea initially after over 1 month of explanation they accepted it being a bug.

RiseUpGames

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
I've noticed that the higher the ISO, the more of a yellow tint the photos take on. Not sure what Nokia is doing with their algorithms...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05