Twitter campaign to Otterbox

11B1P

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
I've tweeted @OtterBoxCS a couple different times, asking if they are going to support the L928. They reply with the same "We don't have a case for the 928 planned, if that changes we'll let you know" crap.

I think it's time we campaign for this phone. It is the flagship Verizon phone, it's past time for them to show it the support it needs.

Personally, I need the Defender series case with the holster for the standard dress belt and the holster with the larger clip for a LE duty belt. I had this for my BB Curve and it was perfect.

I would suggest a respectful tweet every day along these lines: "Please support the Lumia 928 with a Defender series case."

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
That is an excellent idea. I wonder if Otterbox has made any cases for other devices that were exclusive to Verizon and had a form-factor different from those used on multiple carriers.

replay0

Jul 30, 2013
Visit site
Hi 11B1P. Nice to see a fellow LEO here. And a WP-using LEO at that, too. It must just be you and I in this world!

11B1P

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
Hi 11B1P. Nice to see a fellow LEO here. And a WP-using LEO at that, too. It must just be you and I in this world!

Maybe right now! Just think, there may be other officers out there looking for a different phone, but is not willing to go with the 928 due to a lack of Otterbox support.

11B1P

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
That is an excellent idea. I wonder if Otterbox has made any cases for other devices that were exclusive to Verizon and had a form-factor different from those used on multiple carriers.

Good question. But when iPhone was exclusive to ATT, Otterbox had no problem making cases for them. This is Verizon's top of the line phone. We deserve a quality protective case. Nothing against the Trident series, but I'm not much on their design.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss