Error Code 8300300B

vertigo116

Aug 19, 2013
Visit site
Hello. I own a L928 and recently I have been receiving the error code "8300300B". This only occurs when I try to sync my phone to itunes. I'm not sure why this has stopped working so suddenly. Now I can only sync music through the Windows libraries. That is okay, but I don't have the playlists I had in Itunes and while I can export them, they are smart playlists. The nice thing about that was every time I synced my phone out of my "Top 1000" I would cycle through new music. I can no longer do so and wonder why syncing to Itunes no longer works.
I have tried:
Reinstalling Windows Phone App For Desktop
Reinstalling Itunes
Hard Reset of my Nokia
Deleting recent files in my Itunes since the error that may have been the cause.
And a System restore of my system since before the error.

I have checked some threads about the 8300300B error, but none seem to be quite the same issue and the fixes never work for me.
Anyone have some direction?

vertigo116

Aug 19, 2013
Visit site
I was wondering how I could tell if that is the problem. I have MPEG, Purchased AAC, WAV, and AAC. I know iTunes is suppose to indicate if a song is DRM-protected but none appear to be.

Anders Hagman

Mar 23, 2013
Visit site
I have the same problem on my 820 after updating to GDR2 and i only use Itunes to sync podcasts so no DRM.

Windows phone app just come up with the error saying that it couldn't copy the files but the files shows up when i check in Explorer, they never show up in the Music hub on the phone so i can't play them.

I'm using windows 8 64-bit with Itunes 64 bit.

vaderag

Mar 24, 2013
Visit site
Just got me a Lumia 625 and getting exactly the same issue. Driving me nuts.

Did anyone find a fix?

I've noticed that it does it when it is "getting photo updates", however I have removed all photos from the library and i still get the error, so I think this just happens to be the last thing it does before hitting the error...

Thanks

Delicasso

Jan 15, 2014
Visit site
I get this same problem on my HTC 8X.
I was trying to sync my Itunes playlists with my windows 8 phone.
The problem happened twice, and now it has stopped, but it is no longer checking for updates, and it has not imported ANY of my custom ipod playlists!
That's pretty crummy!

This seems to occur while Windows Phone App for Desktop is "Checking for music updates."

Thanks, David

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans