no apps compatable with this phone!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Natalie Curran

Aug 19, 2013
Visit site
I previously had phones such as blackberry, an iphone, androids, never had problems getting apps. On this new lumia 925 i cant get anything like snapchat, instagram? Why is it the newest phones don't support the apps??

Jan Blazek

Aug 2, 2013
Visit site
Some official apps are still missing, as the Windows Phone marketshare is very low. Companies like Google, Instagram, Snapchat simply don't want to waste time and money. However, there are some very good alternatives. As for Instagram there are some alternatives like Instance, but the best one is coming out as we speak - 6tagram by Rudy Huyn in WP store is waiting for approval (final version already submitted, it should be alive within hours) - this one got official blessing from Instagram. With Snapchat, you are out of luck, there was unofficial application called Swapchat, however it was pulled off WP store weeks ago. Maybe the official client is coming up, but who knows.

Nokia also stated that by the end of the year, there'll be very few, if any key applications that aren't in the development pipeline or published.

azaright

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
I previously had phones such as blackberry, an iphone, androids, never had problems getting apps. On this new lumia 925 i cant get anything like snapchat, instagram? Why is it the newest phones don't support the apps??
hello for instagram there are free alternatives with upload and everything: Instance,2Instawithmassivelove, 6Tagram... For Snapchat ,swapchat by src apps.

Junaid96

Jul 16, 2013
Visit site
Um did you do any research on the phone before buying it? Like any research at all? It is a very well-known issue that Windows Phone is missing some rather important apps in its store. If those apps are important to you, then you shouldn't have bought the phone. So... your mistake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans