Nokia Case for L720 Chennai

makeskmr

Jul 16, 2013
Visit site
Hi,
Anyone knows that when can we get Nokia case for L720..
i have frequently asked Nokia care here in chennai. but it's not available..

Pieter Wolff

Aug 9, 2013
Visit site
I found this. They should be able to ship to India, assuming you're a fan of buying online.

Nokia Wireless Charging Shell for Lumia 720 (Black, CC-3064) #02737J1 - Expansys USA

Although I do have (and use) the wireless plate and cover I find the cover rather slippery and sofar I'm lucky not to have dropped the phone.
I have now ordered this rubberized version to try and I'll just have to use my Nokia N9 charger I am willing to see if it gives me more grip. And for that price it's not really a big risk. All my online purchases (usually small items like cases,etc) have been handled most efficiently.
Hope this helps and good luck..

Hard Rubberized Back Rubber Case Cover Screen for Nokia Lumia 720 Black | eBay

Pieter Wolff

Aug 9, 2013
Visit site
Now received this rubberized case and its absolutely fabulous. Great grip and all cut outs in the right places. No more wireless charging but I read somewhere that 20% of the energy through wireless charging is wasted through heat and 80% actually charges the phone.

srwal

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Although I do have (and use) the wireless plate and cover I find the cover rather slippery and sofar I'm lucky not to have dropped the phone.
I have now ordered this rubberized version to try and I'll just have to use my Nokia N9 charger I am willing to see if it gives me more grip. And for that price it's not really a big risk. All my online purchases (usually small items like cases,etc) have been handled most efficiently.
Hope this helps and good luck..

Hard Rubberized Back Rubber Case Cover Screen for Nokia Lumia 720 Black | eBay

Hi... I was wondering if it was possible to put on a wireless charging shell for the L720, then put a case over that?

Pieter Wolff

Aug 9, 2013
Visit site
Hi... I was wondering if it was possible to put on a wireless charging shell for the L720, then put a case over that?
Unfortunately not as the second case doesn't make the right contact for conductive charging with the charging plate or Fat Boy. I have tried it and it doesn't work. Sorry! Have you tried the slippery charging plate?

srwal

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I meant putting on the charging shell first and then the case over that. I saw a guy do in on YouTube with the L820, so I was wondering how possible with this model

Pieter Wolff

Aug 9, 2013
Visit site
Sorry, mixed up charging plate and charging cover. My second, rubberized cover put over original charging one doesn't work. Can you try and find the YouTube link for the L 820? Would love to see it...

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
I meant putting on the charging shell first and then the case over that. I saw a guy do in on YouTube with the L820, so I was wondering how possible with this model

Don't think so because the readymade skins are made to fir the phone and not the phone + charging shell.

Pieter Wolff

Aug 9, 2013
Visit site
I wonder if I got this as well as the charging shell, I could do the "mod" that the 820 owner did

Sounds and looks rather risky to me. It's a very tight fit and the way the guy was forcing the phone plus shell into the case looked like he had a hell of a fight on his hand. Not for me, I'll stick to my rubberized cases (got a deep blue and a black one)for the excellent grip and charge through my N9 charger. Faster and just as reliable.

cheemais

Apr 15, 2013
Visit site
I got the case today and it's an absolute beauty. I think a must have accessory for a Lumia 720. The fit and finish of the case is truly par Nokia standards. The case has got buttons protected too and adds very little to thickness of the phone, yet providing crucial support to corners of the phone where the screen cracking risk is the highest. Can post photos if someone needs.

cheemais

Apr 15, 2013
Visit site
I wonder if I got this as well as the charging shell, I could do the "mod" that the 820 owner did

I don't think it would fit with the shell. The silicone case is a very tight and snug fit, the only thing it can accommodate is probably a thin piece of paper :)

rav16

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
I too bought a nice red color case from nokia priority store in Mumbai for my black l720 the beauty of the case is my phone looks red now . And if I remove the case it will look black , they had a cyan colored one too and the quality is just amazing .

Here are the pics iam trying to finda black one now .

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 18
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 18
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 14

Members online

Forum statistics