Nokia Case for L720 Chennai

Pieter Wolff

Aug 9, 2013
Visit site
I too bought a nice red color case from nokia priority store in Mumbai for my black l720 the beauty of the case is my phone looks red now . And if I remove the case it will look black , they had a cyan colored one too and the quality is just amazing .

Here are the pics iam trying to finda black one now .

That looks absolutely fabulous. Ordered a cyan myself. If you put the phone on a flat surface upside down, does the screen touch the surface or not?

cheemais

Apr 15, 2013
Visit site
I too bought a nice red color case from nokia priority store in Mumbai for my black l720 the beauty of the case is my phone looks red now . And if I remove the case it will look black , they had a cyan colored one too and the quality is just amazing .

The red looks amazing on that solid black slab. How much did you get it for ? I bought mine for around 850 bucks.

kinkate18nic

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site

What is the price?

cheemais

Apr 15, 2013
Visit site
Damn you got a killer deal. None of the priority dealers had it here so had to order it from eBay. I got a black one though.

jaywp8

May 15, 2013
Visit site
I bought that hard case rubberized one from eBay for 250, now reduced price to 150. I dont know how u guuys bought for 450 and 850 😜

rav16

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
I bought that hard case rubberized one from eBay for 250, now reduced price to 150. I dont know how u guuys bought for 450 and 850 ��

This is not a hard rubberized case , its a case similar to what nokia provided with the lumia 800 . Its not hard its soft and made of high quality rubber and is made by nokia as a genuine official acesorrie .

And is your case which you bought for 250 rs a original case from nokia ? If yes can you kindly post pictures ?

Pieter Wolff

Aug 9, 2013
Visit site
Also bought a original Nokia CC 1057 case for approx. 10 $. Perfect fit and excellent protection. Now awaiting my cyan one to change as my mood changes!

Sent from my RM-885_im_south_africa_231 using Tapatalk

broar94

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
Cool! These jacksters in nokia priority dealers are charging close to 30$ for the same one. If someone can post an original dealer stocking original cases for 10$ in Mumbai please let me know!

Pieter Wolff

Aug 9, 2013
Visit site
Forgot to mention that I got the red one. Bought it at a Vodacom shop in Cape Town. Looks like the Indian retailers are making a hefty profit!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon